Testimonials from the 2023 edition
- One of the best experiences during my PhD. Great opportunity to connect with other students and with faculties, to expand our knowledge in the area of Medical Imaging. The venue and organization has been incredible. Really looking forward to keeping touch with the community and to enroll future activities!
- This event was one of the best experiences I had in my academic life. The shared knowledge, the new friends and the good times I hope to remember forever!
- Thank you for organizing this summer school - it was a wonderful experience of learning more than just medical imaging. I would love to attend again as a junior lecturer (maybe in Athens?), and keep in touch with the community you've built up!
- The summer school was a very beautiful experience, where I had the opportunity to learn more, not only about biomedical engineering, but also about the culture of different countries. I take knowledge, very beautiful memories and some good friends :D
- It was an amazing opportunity to get to knowbetter the community in biomedical imaging and extend the networking
- Incredible experience, I will recommend it to every young researcher in that field
- Thanks to all the organizers for this incredible summer school. I learnt a lot and I'm sure that this school have aided the growing of potential biomedical and computer Scientists!
- Great school! Learn a lot on cutting edge IA technology to register and segment bio-images
- I'd like to thank the organizers and participants for nice exchange and beautiful experience during the summer school
- The summer school is a greatest experience just not for learn in biomedical imagin, just you can find your place in this big world. And also you can know what's you wanna do
- The summer school was an unique oportunity to know students from different countries and with different areas of research, providing a rich enviroment for cultural and academic interchange.
- The 15th IEEE EMBS-SPS Intl. Summer School on Biomedical Imaging fostered creativity via global collaboration & fun learning, enriching our growth in the field.
- One of the most enriching experiences I have ever had. Intensive days of theoretical and practical learning in a relaxed yet enthusiastic atmosphere. An incredible and diverse group of people always willing to exchange and improve - whether they are students, professors, or organizers, all united with the common goal of making the event unforgettable. The knowledge acquired and the new perspectives on the field of biomedical imaging will have a huge positive impact on our research and careers, and I left the summer school excited to explore all that I have learned. Last but not least, the cultural exchange and friendships made during the event are something I will cherish forever.
- It was one of the best training programs i attended, Really enjoyed the diversity of the the student cohort.
- The school was an outstanding multidisciplinary program that covered a broad range of topics related to biomedical imaging processing. It provided a great opportunity for anyone working in this field to gain new knowledge, tools, and connections. The program was well-structured and comprehensive, and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to expand their expertise in biomedical imaging processing. Overall, it was a fantastic experience that undoubtedly provided a significant leverage to my career.
- One of the best and most useful experiences I've had in my life.
- I highly recommend this summer school to anyone passionate about the field of biomedical imaging. Undergraduate students, don't be afraid to apply, it is an unforgettable experience. Thank you to all the teachers and organizers for a fantastic experience!"
version 4.6, jan., 2023