Accepted papers will be included in the ISCC 2020 Proceedings and will be submitted for inclusion to IEEE Xplore. The ISCC Proceedings have been indexed in the past by ISI, dblp and Scopus. This makes the ISCC conference one of the publication venues with very high visibility and impact in both Computer and Communications areas.
Review manuscripts should describe original work and should be no more than 7 pages in the IEEE double column proceedings format including tables, figures and references. Download manuscript templates for IEEE conference proceedings here. Note that accepted papers up to 6 pages will be published with no additional charge. Exceeding pages will be charged an additional fee. Papers exceeding 7 pages will not be accepted. Extended versions of selected best papers will be recommended for publication in a special issue of a prestigious international journal. At least one author of each accepted paper is required to register to the conference and present the paper. Only registered and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
- Paper submission deadline: March 1st, 2020 (firm).
- Notification of paper acceptance: April 15th, 2020.
- Submission of camera-ready papers: June 1st, 2020
Please refer to the instructions given in each workshop.
Poster and Demo
- Poster and demo abstracts must be submitted as a single PDF containing no more than 2 pages, including figures, tables, and references. Demos must include one additional page describing the setup of the demo (hardware used, space needed, special equipment, etc.).
- The title should be prepended with "Poster:" or "Demo:". Please make sure to include the name, affiliation, and contact information of all authors.
- Authors are recommended to use the LaTeX template provided at https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html. Submissions that do not meet these formatting requirements may not be reviewed.
- Poster or demo submission site: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ieeeiscc2020.
Conference: July 8-10 2020
Workshops: July 7 2020
Call for Paper
Call for Workshop
Paper submission: April 25th, 2020
Submission: January 10th, 2020
Notification: January 15th, 2020
Poster and Demo
Submission deadline: May 1st, 2020
Notification of acceptance: May 22nd, 2020
Submission of camera-ready papers: June 1st, 2020